Thursday, May 3, 2012

Still haven't gotten there...

I've been watching tutorials, reading blogs, looking at countless layouts on pinterest and the 2peas gallery all for inspiration. As i watch all of these things i start to feel inspired and feel like i can create pages as beautiful as all these i'm looking at. Then the time comes, when my son is asleep and i can escape to my little piece of heaven to scrap for a bit...and i don't know where you start. I have all of my materials in front of me and i don't have a clue where to start. It takes a lot of effort sometimes to come up with one page and at the end i'm never 100% happy with it.  Do any of you have this same problem?
Well here is my latest project. I was inspired by the lovely shimelle Laine, not one specific lay out but just her general scrap style.
Thanks for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment