Sunday, May 6, 2012

For this 1st layout, I lifted a silhouette page from the Silhouette America blog. Here is a link to that. They did a much better layout than I. The photo they used was amazing, the sunlight in the picture goes so well with the paper, it looks straight out of a magazine. Photos make such a difference!! But i'm still satisfied with my layout.


For the 2nd layout I was inspired by Amy Tangerine. She had 2 different layouts that I really liked. Here is a link to one and the other. I just love the clouds. I am trying really hard to get better with layering. I seem to have a hard time knowing when and how to layer. It's one of my favorite techniques right now and i'm working on it for every layout. That brings me to my 3rd and last layout, which is lifted from Shimelle. Shimelle is queen of layering. She does it so well. I just adore her style, as I have mentioned many times. Here is a link her layout. 


Oh by the way if you have any constructive criticism i'd be most appreciative and not offended at all since this is a learning process for me. 


Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment